Catch a ferry at Church Point
Enjoy beautiful Pittwater from the ferry, or get off on Scotland Island or the Western Foreshore of Ku-ring-gai Chase National Park.
- Scotland Island stops: Bell, Carols, Eastern and Tennis Court Wharves. North facing Tennis Wharf is a perfect spot for a picnic.
- Western Foreshore stops include: Elvina Bay, Halls Wharf (access to Morning Bay), and Lovett Bay, made famous by Susan Duncan’s book Salvation Creek.
The Church Point Ferries accept EFTPOS (Visa, Mastercard).
A community service
The Church Point Ferry Service is an essential part of the Pittwater community. Residents living offshore rely on our regular schedule, including primary aged children. We operate a daily run to and from Newport School. We also deliver newspapers to wharves in the morning and mail in the afternoon.
Free school travel changes (2017)
Complete a new application or update your existing application online.
- Church Point parking and precinct to be upgraded. Read about it here (Northern Beaches Council).
- Coming to Church Point Wharf on public transport? Find the NSW Transport trip planner right here on our website.
- We have now offset 476 tonnes of greenhouse gases. We’ve also planted 476 native trees!
- Private ferries news: Transport for NSW has implemented a small increase to one way fares for adults and children. See updated fares.