The Ferries

From the new ‘Duck’ to the 1920’s timber Elvina

Church Point ferry: the newest in the fleet, the L. Duck. The L. Duck is named for the much loved ferry driver, the late Lenny Duck. This is a state of the art vessel - stable, comfortable and environmentally friendly.Church Point ferry: the Amelia K. Otherwise known as 'the Tin Can''.Church Point ferry: the timber Elvina. This vessel has a long, colourful history. The Elvina is old, but reliable and well loved by the community.
The service ferries water access only residents and visitors alike around Scotland Island and the Pittwater Western Foreshore.