Catch a ferry at Church Point
Enjoy beautiful Pittwater from the ferry, or get off on Scotland Island or the Western Foreshore of Ku-ring-gai Chase National Park.
- Scotland Island stops: Bell, Carols, Eastern and Tennis Court Wharves. North facing Tennis Wharf is a perfect spot for a picnic.
- Western Foreshore stops include: Elvina Bay, Halls Wharf (access to Morning Bay), and Lovett Bay, made famous by Susan Duncan’s book Salvation Creek.
The Church Point Ferries accept EFTPOS (Visa, Mastercard).
A community service
The Church Point Ferry Service is an essential part of the Pittwater community. Residents living offshore rely on our regular schedule, including primary aged children. We operate a daily run to and from Newport School. We also deliver newspapers to wharves in the morning and mail in the afternoon.
Free school travel for students
Complete a new application or update your existing application online.
- Need to find a unique gift? Pick up our book while copies last: A Ferry Tale.
- Fares 2022: Transport for NSW has implemented a small increase to fares. See updated fares.
- We have now offset 857 tonnes of greenhouse gases. (As of 30 September 2019.) We’ve also planted 857 native trees!
- Coming to Church Point Wharf on public transport? Find the NSW Transport trip planner right here on our website.